IntelliSC is a custom software development company that specializes in developing scalable business and automated software solutions; we primarily design, develop and deliver enterprise level products which automate everyday workflow of a company or organization and makes life easier.
IntelliSC started in year 1998 in UAE with an ultimate aim of developing systems that can easily scale to fulfill the needs of growing organizations. Our Headquarters are currently based in Abu Dhabi with branches in Dubai, Amman and Cairo with 80+ employees. Our targeted process is to plan, design, monitor, asses and control the solution development process from start to finish in Agile based performance. At every stage of the development process, from conceptual design to product release, the highest quality standards are maintained. Our extensive communication facilities allow us to keep in touch with our customers 24 hours a day.
Our business structure consists of management team in areas of business development, technical management and application design, strategic business development team, core development team including business analysts, web developers, and quality control and assurance professionals, in addition to professional services team who handle our pre and after sales services.
We consider ourselves a valuable partner to you; therefore we put our consideration into action by rapidly producing original software solutions. We build our staff client interactions based on innovation, transparency and agility. We adapt proven methodologies, standard implementation patterns, to create reliability and enhance product quality, by owning a can-do attitude and maintaining a focused project teams on delivering the best service quality.
Our drive lies in our vision to be pioneer providers of high end business technology solutions in the region, setting standards for excellence in software products, services and innovations.
Our Mission is to provide game – changing software products to clients around the globe. We believe in our ability to innovate real solutions to businesses for public and private sectors based on knowledge, timing and quality. We empower our employees to produce leading edge technology through unleashing the full potential of our amazing pool of the experts into solid business practices.
Choosing the right technologies for your project is an important step to ensure the ultimate success of your product or service. If you have preferences for specific technologies, let us know about them, and we will find ways to utilize them the most effectively. If you are seeking for the right tool to fulfill your requirements, we will assist you in every aspect. At IntelliSC, our specialists chose technologies based on its reliability and stability, and its versatility for projects ranging from J2EE enterprise-wide systems to single Java applications. We adapt technologies that enable us to facilitate large, distributed applications that can work on multiple platforms at the enterprise level.
Here are just a few of our areas of expertise.
• Oracle Designer SDLC Implementation.
• Rational Unified Process (RUP)
• PMI Project Management Methodology.
• Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
• J2EE Architecture (Oracle and IBM)
• N-tier frameworks.
• Oracle Developer Suite.
• IBM Rational Software Development Platform.
• Delivery Channels Implementations-Wireless
• Enterprise Information Portal Development and Implementation.
• Integration Services.
• Microsoft .NET Framework.
• Microsoft SharePoint Portal Server 2007.
• Microsoft BizTalk 2007.
• Oracle Identity Management.
IntelliSC utilizes Software Development Life Cycle Methodology (SDLC) shifting between best practices of SDLC models including Waterfall, Agile, Incremental, Spiral, V-model and others depending on the solution’s nature, complexity, duration, and technology used.
Our tailored methodology is outlined in these following phases:
1. Gathering requirements’ meetings with clients to ensure a full common understanding of the client’s needs and translating them into technical specification, associated project plan, and activities.
2. Design and analysis of solution requirements to generate complete and detailed system design deliverables including hardware and software architecture, use cases, software design, and UML diagrams.
3. Code production based on the design phase output through collaboration between development, quality control and quality assurance teams to guarantee compliance with the solution requirements, analysis and design while monitoring the progress against preset product schedule.
4. Thorough solution testing through proactive test plan preparation and execution to ensure overall and individual component expected performance in addition to applying load testing simulations before deployment to guarantee seamless solid behavior.
5. Successful deployment backed with deployment and installation guides in addition to providing system administration, maintenance and the client’s staff training services.
6. Performing maintenance procedures for discovered system problems according to our predefined service level agreement.